Thursday, February 26, 2009

%@*$ Acupucturist!

Don't get me wrong, I love my acupuncturist, she has helped me eliminate my sensitivity to allergens and I haven't had bronchitis since I started going to her, she has also had a huge part in helping my folks recover from a horrific car accident (which has helped my stress and worry levels) I have just started to increase the number of sessions I have with her-having her be my "primary physician", at the last session we decided to work on removing fluids from my body and help improve my metabolism.

Well, the Chinese herbs (Ai Kans and Xiao Yao Wan) have been far too effective! I have spent more time in the bathroom than anywhere else over the past few days. Yesterday I added to my situation by having a hearty bowl of Red River hot cereal (cracked rye, wheat and flax seed) as if I needed more fiber while I'm doing this. I have had to make sure that I have been getting my electrolites in so I started drinking Joint Juice (better tasting than Pedialite) it also has B6, B12, Magnesium and Potassium. Glad that my schedule has allowed me to go through this without stress. I am cutting out the herbs today and giving my body a break! Ugh! I want to sleep 24 hours and not move.

No comments:

Post a Comment