Saturday, February 28, 2009

Archangel Michael


Went back for a question and answer session with Suzanne regarding my Astrology Chart, she mentioned that the weight gain has nothing to do with the food or exercise that I am or am not doing and everything to do with me taking on other peoples energy. I know this to be true, I have gain the bulk of my weight since becoming a massage therapist and caring for family members. She suggested that I call on Archangel Michael and take his sword and cut the ties that bind me and to get a SCIO session to have the "plugs pulled" energetically from my abdomen, where their "hooks" take hold through the belly button. Okay, if this information came to me 9 years ago, before I understood and started working with energy I would have been reaching for the bible, the holy water, garlic and the crucifix! Now, since working with energy on a "newbie" level, I can understand this more and more. So each morning I am to clear myself with Michael's sword-- Whoo Hoo! I am now a Warrior Princess!

My charts realy pushed home the need for me to be disaplined and begin to put money away for my travels next year. I need to make up my mind and put things into action. No more wishing and dreaming, time for action. That so isn't me! I am the fly-by-the-seat-end-of-my-pants kind of chick, not the list maker and the stratigist! Lord Help Me!

1 comment: