Friday, February 27, 2009

Aura Photo


Stopped in at my favorite place in the world, yep, talking about Serenity Now Books and Gifts. Ended up getting Trudy to do my Biopulsar-Reflexograph Aura Photo machine reading. It's really cool, you place your left hand on a sensor device that measures the vibrations of energy emitted from the different reflex zones of your hand. This information is translated into colors of your aura and where they show up on your body. The picture to the left is a sample of the printout that you are given. It also does a percentage chart of your chakras.

No great surprise that I have over-activity in the Crown, Brow, Heart and Solar Plexus Chakras and I'm fine in the Spleen and Throat Chakras and very low in the Root Chakras. Trudy told me of a quote "Don't just do something! Sit there!" She said that this charting shows that I have all the intellect, knowingness and abilities now I just need to trust myself, hense the low root chakra. I need to make sure that I am really grounded. I need to really focus on red, earthy things, I need to get outside more and connect to nature and mother earth. I want to make sure that when the next LivingTheSpiral class starts up again that I make sure that I really pay attention to my Root Chakra.

On my aura photo I had my feet in yellow. So that says my roots are about intelligence and mental strength, not really root chakra stuff, how do I get my Head out of my Ass? Pardon my French, but it seemed factual and funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment