Thursday, February 26, 2009

Intension Bracelets continued....


I am still not too sure about this one, Lakshmi, I haven't really felt her presence with me, she just might be the "silent" type working behind the scenes in helping Ganesh. Lakshmi brings wealth and blessings. Lakshmi has a wonderful relationship with elephants and when partnered with Ganesh, they are an incredible team that enjoys bringing infinite blessings, abundance and good fortune to whomever calls on them. She also helps us to stop worrying about money. She is a master space clearer who brings wonderful gifts of material abundance, inner wealth and true happiness. I hope that she can really help me "stop worrying about money". I get the feeling that I actually need to lend her out to my friend Phyllis- I will have to pendulum this and see what the spirits say about that idea......

No comments:

Post a Comment