Friday, February 20, 2009

Productive Day


I got soooo much done today and I am very happy about that. The great mood I started with after writing this morning's blog lasted all day long! I love being in a great mood, I love being productive and things flowing easily. I love volunteering at Serenity Now Books and Gifts. I love getting my car cleaned out and serviced, I love cleaning the kitchen sink, stove top and bathtub (can't wait for my next bubble bath in a spotless tub!) I love that I am getting things organized and cleaned up and out. I love that I can release stuff and give them away. I love that I have wonderful connections with my clients, I love the fact that in this economy I am not in fear of financial woes. I love that I am a bit of a Pollyanna. I love the smell of hazelnut and raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing (I will love the taste of it very soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment