Thursday, February 26, 2009

Qigong Classes

I'm taking action on the information that Suzanne shared with me in my astrology charting, the charts show that Qigong and Tai Chi are great practices for me to do, funny last week my acupuncturist recommended a Master to me. So, I will start taking the classes Saturday morning. All of this energy work, I hope that within a years time I will be in tip-top health and fitness. I also want to find a place to do the swimming exercises that I did years ago that helped me drop 2 pant sizes in a month. I loved that routine. I am very happy with myself for taking these actions and working on my well-being, health and fitness. I want to make sure that I also start using my mini-trampoline on a daily basis. It's right there, no reason not to use it. Mind over matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment