Monday, March 30, 2009

Just a Quick Note to other Bloggers

I want to thank you if you are following my blog. I see some have made comments about my blog posts and I am amazed that anyone is even reading this at all!

I wish this had an Twitter component to it or at least someway to respond to your comments. More than likely there is, I'm just a tech dunce and can't figure it out. When you post comments and then I post a comment in reply to your comment, does that comment get direct back to you or do you just read my post script comments when you read my blog again? Too complicated!

3 comments:

  1. Just quick Hello.
    I enjoy reading your blog.
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you can click to receive responses by email. There isa subscribe by email button at the bottom of this comment block.

    I never do that, I just check back if I remember. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check back on the post I commented on.. if I remember too

    ReplyDelete