Saturday, March 28, 2009

More about Cathleen's Program

Living the Spiral is a book that Cathleen Miller wrote and it has "spiraled" into a 5 week class too! It a cleanse that focuses on your mind/body/spirit/energy/emotions through daily chakra energy centers.

I am learning more and more about our "energy body" and how when we get our chakras balanced we can heal in all the aspects of our "selves" (mind/body/spirit/energy/emotions).

To most people this sounds insane and very New Age, but Eastern cultures have practicing this form of healing for centuries.

To honor Cathleen's hard work in developing this book and class I won't be writing too much "specifics" about her program. That's why I deleted most of my previous posts. BUY THE BOOK, CHECK OUT HER WEBSITE (wwww.livingthespiral.com). If you are in the Tampa Bay area- JOIN THE CLASS!

Some of the other attendees have been through her class 3 or 4 times. This will be my second, but the first one I wasn't very happy with my lack of total participation, so I am treating this next cycle as if it were my first.

I have a friend in New York City who is doing the program on her own, just from reading Cathleen's book! She is loving it! Her goal is to heal from Fibromyalgia. It isn't just about Weight Loss (that's just my focus). It's about healing anything that keeps you from living your life to the fullest. Again, when the chakra centers are balanced, everything in life is balanced.

1 comment:

  1. I'll check the site out.

    I am a Christian, but I don't go to church. I think beyond...this kind of thing really appeals to me.

    I actually do mental chakra cleansing and meditations. I usually don't tell people that because of the "ew, weird" factor. It's not, though...glad to see someone else who thinks the same way. Off to check the site.

    ReplyDelete