Thursday, March 12, 2009

Quantum Possiblities


Listening to Marianne Williamsons' Miracle Thought for the day on Ophra: My God is an awesome God. Course of Miracles-There is no order of difficulty in Miracles. Moving mountains is small compared to what you can do. Miracles are shifts in our own perception. Shift to "My God is awesome God". In God you are dealing in a level of Quantum Possibilities beyond what that mortal mind can perceive. The problem is not that we think in too big terms, the problem is that we think in too little of terms. Not that we are asking too much of God, usually we ask too little. Granduer vs Grandiocity. Grandios thoughts are "I'm such a bigshot", thinking that we are so powerful, so capable of making things happen. Granduer is the recognition that there is a power in you but not of you that lives within you. God's infinite pattern of creativity. Look at a problem and see that God is infinity possibilities. God is bigger than any problem. Align consciousness to God an miracles happen. Infinite possibilties.

Well, that's a lot to take in. I know that I have been in "limitation mode" for years and years. This limited thinking has kept me from living my life to the fullest, living up to my greatest potential. Allowing God to work through me as an instrument of Greatest Possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment