Monday, March 9, 2009

Taoist Cosmic Healing

Went book shopping the other day. Everything I bought was about either acupressure massage or Chi Kung. The book that I am starting to read today is the Taoist Cosmic Healing book by Mantak Chia. Taoists beleive in an underlying unity that permeates the universe and intimately binds all things. This book is also working with acupressure points to activate, open and balance the chi meridians throughout the body. The book also educates one to understand the astral energies and to work with compassion and positive energy and using chi kung color therapy.

The picture here is the "Eye of God" Nebula. It is so amazing! My friend Karen mentioned it yesterday and I remembered seeing it when I was teaching my younger brother a bit about Nebulas. I love nebulas! The cosmos are so amazing! The world outside our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment