Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tintinitis

Ringing in the ear. At best it has been an annoyance when I am alone and everything is quiet, at worst it has made it difficult to concentrate on a conversation or hear what others are saying in a crowded room. This has been an on going problem for me for more than 5 years or so. It is a near constant buzzing, static sound that can make you feel a bit crazy at times. Then you begin to just accept it and deal with it. Ear candling, drops, meds have not touched the problem. Massage, my favorite solution for everything, didn't touch the problem.

When I went to see Cathy Slaght and to the SCIO session, this was an issue that I wanted to address. I had also brought it up with my acupuncturist. Yesterday Cathy called me and asked me how the condition was, it was then that I could report that it was not noticable. Today, I woke up, first thing in the morning it can be at its worst, and I didn't notice it at all. Could this mean that Biofeedback has done the trick....time will tell. But I am very excited about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment