Sunday, March 29, 2009

What was my problem?

Okay, before this training class I was freaking out. The class has 8 people in it. Smallest training class I've ever attended, but that's besides the point.

When it was my turn to get on the table, I took off my sweater, stood there in a sports tank top and bra with stretchy calf length pants and revealed to the world my bumps and bulges and no one stopped and gasped! The world didn't even shift on its axis.

No one cared. I think I judge myself so harshly! I am my own worst critic. All that panic and anxiety for nothing. I really need to get a new hobby, stressing myself out isn't a very good one.

1 comment:

  1. Donni, I think thta it's great that no one cared. They were probably all worried about their turn.

    We probably give people too much "negative" credit anyway. It's our own fears showing up.

    I have to laugh -- that post had a made a bit panic rise in me.

    ReplyDelete