Tuesday, April 7, 2009

OMG!

I am down another 2 pounds! Okay! I started this Negative Thinking/Affirmation/Prayer and Forgiveness "Diet" on March 31- today I got on the scale and I am down a total of 7 pounds.

I am eating more than I usually do and eating anything I want, only doing deep breathing exercises for about 15 minutes a day. This has defied all beliefs that I have had previously. Even though I have been doing this for 8 days, there has been a thought behind the thought of "don't get yourself too excited, it's bound to be a disappointment." My safety net sabotage statement. Even with an underlying negative thought, it is still happening! I am dropping weight! So today, I am dropping the safety net and letting go.

I promised myself that I wouldn't make this blog a "countdown" chart, but I can't seem to help myself! I want to share this with the world! If it can work for me it can work for anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment