Friday, April 3, 2009

Thoughts about some of Today's Affirmations.

I found myself still resisting some of Today's Affirmations. Not that I thought that all negative thinking would be completely handled in such a short amount of time.

The overall idea of this process is still one of disbelief. I have been raise to think "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is." Why can't something really, really good be true? Spirit didn't create life to be one of drudgery, despair and disappointment. Life is created to celebrate, experience joy, bliss and to see the infinite blessings that are bestowed upon us.

I, Donni, know that all things are possible and life is better than I have experienced it.

I am a researcher, when I have a question, I start looking to others for the answer. I have depended on the "experts". Now I realize that I only need one source. Spirit. Everyone else is under their own illusion and belief system.

What is the saying "If a lie is believed long enough and by enough people, it becomes a truth."? The world is not flat, obesity is not an epidemic, and there is enough food to feed the world population. Spirit is abundance not lack. Mass hysteria, Mass consciousness. It's like the 100 Monkey effect.

I now trust divine truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment